[Evolution] Other Contacts not working with latest 1.1.99?

On Thu, 2002-09-26 at 16:14, Austin Gonyou wrote:
 Since upgrading to the more recent snapshot of (yesterday and today) I
 click on my ldap directory in other contacts and it will not stay
 selected.

 Error messages I get from the console are

 evolution-shell-WARNING **: e_folder_type_registry_get_icon_for_type()
 -- Unknown type `ldap-contacts'

 What do I need to do to fix this? Just delete the *.xmls in my
evolution dir?

--
Austin Gonyou <austin coremetrics com>
Coremetrics, Inc.