[Evolution] Feature request

Hi,

One thing I would like to have is a toggle of the display of any
messages filtered by the search feature with their threaded replies.
Another solution would be to add a "goto" option to the search feature.
(like goto "Next important message", which important message being my
advance search and next a goto like command)

For example, I have a bunch of folders, one for each Mailing list I
subscribe to. When I see something that interests me, I flag it as
important. What I would like is a quick way to go back to my important
messages and not only see that message but any replies to it which I
might not have flagged properly or read for that matter. I can't keep up
with all those interesting mailing lists.

Thanks for your time

Pascal

--
Pascal DeMilly <list evolution newgenesys com>