Re: [Evolution] Evo beta: no new mail notification

On Thu, 2002-09-26 at 02:52, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
Do you have your IMAP account configured to filter INBOX? if not, no
sound will play.

Beyond that, I have no idea. WORKSFORME.

No. I'm not even using IMAP. Fetchmail pulls all my mail into the local
spool from various POP mailboxes, and evolution reads the spool. Your
message just arrived in my inbox and there was no "beep" (Evolution is
currently configured to beep on new mail). I have also tried it with
"Play sound" and that too did nothing. Is there some configuration file
or something I can send? Do you have a Mandrake 8.2 test machine there
in Ximian?

D. D. Brierton            darren dzr-web com           www.dzr-web.com