[Evolution] New messages in 1.1 snaps

Since about a week or two, I've been getting this annoying behavior
where Evolution will change the unread count in my IMAP inbox, without
actually downloading the message.  Sometimes it seems that the unread
count was just a fluke (like it happens just after I delete two new
messages and expunge), and after a Send/Receive it goes away. Soemtimes
there actually is a new message, but I have to Send/Receive a few times
and/or switch folders before Evo downloads them.

Am I the only one seeing this?

-R