Re: [Evolution] Lost Received time

Could you optimize the queries by seeing if the client wants receive
date?

I for one, need it.  I always sort on received, since that is way more
critical than sent (besides being more accurate, we respond to things
quickly, when we find out about them).

Also if you get a lot of email, date is a poor sort since if you get
30-40 emails between checking your email, some of them will be off the
screen.  I can get that many in minutes some days.

I just spent 4 hours wondering why evolution was not pulling my new
email, yet twig did fine.....  Then I sorted by date and saw the
question marks.....