[Evolution] CVS: Sig problem

I have several signatures to choose from.  However it seems to only
allow me to choose none, autogenerated, or the first defined signature.
Note that going into the signature selector in prefs allows me to view
all of them correctly.

Weird thing is that if I assign one of the "non-selectable" sigs as the
default for an account, then the new composer opens with that sig in
place.  However, if I change to one of the ones mentioned in the first
paragraph, then I cannot get back to the original one unless I reselect
the account.

TTFN,
Lonnie Borntreger