Re: [Evolution] Re: [Evolution-hackers] Evo crashed and my email configuration was lost

On Sat, 2002-09-14 at 14:12, Not Zed wrote:
We also try to make most configuration type writes write to a separate
file first, then rename over the old one after its been closed, and
sync'd, which should make such losses a lot rarer.  Hopefully ...

Right, but even 0.15 did this... the problem was that we relied on
xmlSaveFile giving us an acurate error code, which it didn't ;-)

Jeff