Re: [Evolution] Blank Identity Screen.

On Tue, 2002-09-10 at 10:03, Michael-John Anthony wrote:
Hey all,

Any idea what would cause the identity screen to have no content whatsoever?

I had a similar problem when I patched my evo-1.0.3 to 1.0.4 using diffs
from and compiled it. I think the problem was caused by a
few inexistent or incomplete .glade files.
Enver ALTIN (a.k.a. skyblue)   - Software developer, generic solvent        - mailto: ealtin at casdb dot com - Just me, myself and I.

While having never invented a sin, I'm trying to perfect several.