[Evolution] Reply to encrypted e-mail

Hi,

When I receive an encrypted e-mail, I find that no
matter how I approach it, I cannot reply to the
decrypted message with portions of the original
quoted.  When I hit Reply, the composer window appears
with the original message quoted as ascii-armored
text, not decrypted text.  Even highlighting portions
of the decrypted text prior to hitting reply has no
effect.

My solution at this point is to cut and pasted
decrypted text into a reply window.  But this leaves
the original unquoted.  Does anyone know of a
workaround for this?  Thanks.

Barry

Yahoo! - We Remember
http://dir.remember.yahoo.com/tribute