Re: [Evolution] evolution eating diskspace

On Tue, 2002-09-03 at 10:39, SainTiss wrote:
Hi,

I've just deleted a whole lot of emails, but it seems like evolution
still takes about 100MB diskspace in my /home !

Appearantly, it's mainly the mbox.ibex files that take all the space...

What are they, and is it ok to just remove them or are they essential?

Please see this message from last month's archive:

http://lists.ximian.com/archives/public/evolution/2002-August/020507.html

Ximian, I noticed that this is not in the Knowledge Base.  Perhaps it
should be, since the question seems to come up fairly regularly?

Dan

Thanks

Hans