Re: [Evolution] Feature request

gnomecc

On Wed, 2002-10-30 at 15:32, Joe Giles wrote:
How would I get to that using KDE?

Thanks

Joe

On Wed, 2002-10-30 at 15:17, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
Yes, you need to use the GNOME Control Centre to change the Gtk Theme.

Jeff

On Wed, 2002-10-30 at 16:58, Joe Giles wrote:
I want to add a request as well.

Is there a way to allow users to change the color of ALL aspects of the
app. like, for example, the Body window and the text. And also, the File
menu and so forth.

Thanks

Great APP BTW :-D

Joe