Re: [Evolution] Feature request

On Wed, 2002-10-30 at 16:03, Jørn Christensen wrote:
1.
I want to some extend be able to configure my toolbar - is that
possible?
E.g. I want to replace the "Reply to all" with "Reply to list"...

there's no gui editor for this (afaik), but you can edit the xml files
in /usr/share/gnome/ui

2.
I want evolution to remeber which account a mail was received on and in
an event of reply (to list) I want evolution to use that same account
when sending...
At the moment it uses the default account...

Evolution does this in 1.1.3 (which is due out shortly)

Jeff

~Jørn