Re: [Evolution] possible bug with hyperlink in e-mail

the url that gets fed into mozilla is http://dealnews.com/article,42900
just like it was in the email message (then it quickly changes to the
redirected url)

also, evo nor gtkhtml do any munging of that url, we pass it along
verbaitim to gnome_url_launch() or whatever the function name is. We
don't encode it or anything.

Jeff

Jeff