[Evolution] A Bug? The icon didn't change to "replied" after I reply.

Is it a bug or just like this? After I reply a email by clicking the
"reply" button on the tool bar of the window for a message (not by
clicking the "reply" button in the main window), the icon of that
message didn't change to replied icon like what it suppose to be if I
reply it by clicking the "reply" button on the tool bar of the main
window (not the separate window of the message).

Is it a bug?