Re: [Evolution] mac os x

Scott:
I've managed to get it working via Fink (back at 1.0.6, I think), but it's not really quick. Relatively straightforward though. I don't recommend it for beginners, but it's not strictly in the realm of experts (i.e. I'm not a developer and I couldn't find my way out of a Makefile with a machete) either.

I put an (unofficial and completely unsupported) page up about it here:
http://primates.ximian.com/~aaron/doing/evo-osx.html

Let me know what you think.

a.