Re: [Evolution] Evolution sync with Yahoo

I don't think any such thing exists. Or at least that I've heard of.

Jeff

On Wed, 2002-10-23 at 19:32, Erik Ch. Ohrnberger wrote:
Hello everyone,
      I was wondering if anyone knew of, or the development of a tool
that would allow an Evolution user to sync their PIM information with
the Yahoo intellisync system.

      I'd like to make changes at multiple computers and have the
information sync across the internet.

      Thanks in advance for the info.

      Erik
  _____

"You use a Windows machine and the golden rule is: Save, and save
often,"    "It's scary how people have grown used to the idea that
computers are unreliable when it is not the computer at all -- it's the
operating system that just doesn't cut it."
    Linus Torvalds - Initial Developer of Linux