Re: [Evolution] Default mail account indicator?
- From: Bob Haddleton <bobh lucent com>
- To: Lonnie Borntreger <email borntreger com>
- Cc: Evolution List <evolution ximian com>
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] Default mail account indicator?
- Date: 23 Oct 2002 14:03:11 -0500
On Wed, 2002-10-23 at 13:41, Lonnie Borntreger wrote:
On Wed, 2002-10-23 at 11:19, Bob Haddleton wrote:
On the Mail Folders preferences page, there is no indicator that a
particular account is the "Default" account. You can press the Default
button to set any of the accounts as the default, but it would be nice
to have some sort of indicator (like the Enabled/Disabled check mark) to
identify the Default account.
There is a way to tell. If you select an account in the preferences,
and the "Make Default" button is greyed out, that is the default.
I'm using RH7.3 with the latest CVS and it does not get grayed out. I
can press Default on an account that is already the default account.
Bob Haddleton <bobh lucent com>
] [Thread Prev