Re: [Evolution] Hotmail jumps out of thread

On Wed, 2002-10-23 at 05:14, Chief Gadgeteer wrote:

Welcome to the mailing list hell caused by MS.  It is not just Hotmail
but all MS mail clients that I am aware of, that cause this
non-threading problem.  Complain to the users of these clients and to
MS.  :-)

It seems to me that people using Outlook Express 6 do have the
References header properly set... Not sure about OE 5 or 5.5 yet.

--

Regards,
Mathy Vanvoorden