Re: [Evolution] Hotmail jumps out of thread

I suppose you could hand-edit the mbox file(s) and add Referneces and/or
In-Reply-To headers as appropriate.

If you do this, though, you'll need to rm -f the mbox.ev-summary file so
that it will regenerate (it will probably regen anyway, but just to be
sure).

Jeff