Re: [Evolution] accessing exchange addressbook in ximain evolution.

On Thu, 2002-10-17 at 13:10, Subramani, GnanaShekar (MED, TCS) wrote:
Hi all,

I specified the name of exchange server and specified port as 389 @
"Tools --> Addressbook sources" in ximian evolution.  But I am unable to
query users in the address book while composing a mail, nor I am able to
view the list of all the uers in the address book.

Iam able to access the addressbook from mozilla after specifying the
name of exhange server as LDAP Directory Server.

What did you enter for the Base DN in mozilla and Search Base in
evolution?

Could you also run killev, then start wombat in its own terminal and
re-run evolution?  wombat should spew some stuff regarding the ldap
server when it connects, and should output the result code from each
search.

Chris