Re: [Evolution] Switching to off-line mode

evolution --offline

I think evolution starts in the mode that it was in at the end of the
previous session?

Jeff

On Mon, 2002-10-14 at 18:02, Lonnie Borntreger wrote:
I've noticed that if you exit Evolution while on-line, it comes up in
on-line mode.  If this is the case, and I'm on my laptop running
not-connected when I restart, I can't seem to get it to go off-line.
Choosing "Work Offline" fails, since none of the connections are "up".
So it just continues to try (and fail) to connect.

Is there a command-line switch to start up in off-line mode?

TTFN,
Lonnie Borntreger