Re: [Evolution] Why 9:00 (or is it 21:00)?
- From: Larry Ewing <lewing ximian com>
- To: Jakub Steiner <jimmac ximian com>
- Cc: Jeff Stedfast <fejj ximian com>, Dennis Tuchler <dtuchler earthlink net>, Ximian Evolution Users <evolution ximian com>
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] Why 9:00 (or is it 21:00)?
- Date: 11 Oct 2002 15:58:04 -0500
And here I thought 3:00am was the end of the work day.
On Fri, 2002-10-11 at 15:51, Jakub Steiner wrote:
On Pá, 2002-10-11 at 21:28, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
It's the start of a work day.
And if you were about to question why the tree view icon shows 3:00, it
doesn't. It's just a mirror reflection of 9:00.
Jakub Steiner <jimmac ximian com>
] [Thread Prev