Re: [Evolution] Tasklist date format

On ons, 2002-10-09 at 05:14, JP Rosevear wrote:
On Tue, 2002-10-08 at 21:50, Teo Hong Siang wrote:
Hi all,
the date format in tasklist is m/d/y. That's the American way, which is
very confusing for an Asian like me. Any way to customize that to d/m/y?

Not in the gui, but the format that provides the output (in
e-time-utils.c) translates the format, so that translators can customize
it for their locale.

Yes but in 1.0.x at least the date format seems to follow LC_MESSAGES
rather than LC_TIME as it should (the mailer has a similar bug - which I
reported long ago).

./borup