Re: [Evolution] 1.1.1: undisplayable mail

Hi,

I opened that message with the 1.2 Beta on a SuSE machine.  It does
exactly as Xavier describes.  The only thing I'd add is that it is
trying to display the mail, as it allocates the correct window space and
the scrollbar is tiny, if you see what I mean.

Viewing the email source does display everything as you might expect.

HTH

Paul