Re: [Evolution] Safe way to try Evo 1.1.1?

You should upgrade bonobo-conf regardless as it contains fixed that will
greatly reduce the liklihood of config setting corruption (usually only
caused by running out of disk space but can also happen if evo crashes
unexpectedly).

You should be able to mostly swap back and forth between 1.0.8 and 1.1.1
without too many difficulties, though 1.1.2 beta2 will be out shortly so
you may just want to wait for that version (assuming you decide to go
for it).

Jeff