Re: [Evolution] restore to palm

Hi,

you need to use the Evolution conduits (EADDRESS, ETODO, ECALENDAR) to
restore the evolution data (addressbook, todo list, calendar) with "copy
to pilot" set and sync once.

I you are talking about programs and data from other DBs I think you
should use pilot-xfer (i.e. 'pilot-xfer -i *.db' from your Palm backup
dir.) from the pilot-link suite.

So basically if you want to "clone" the data from one palm to another
you:

- backup the 1st palm to /some-dir : 'pilot-xfer -b /some-dir'
- restore to the 2nd palm: 'pilot-xfer -i /some-dir/*.db'

Make sure gpilotd is not running while you use pilot-xfer.  This way you
don't have to use the Evo conduits at all.  You can skip step 1 if you
have used the gpilot backup conduit.  It simply copies all the db files
to the specified dir.

Good luck,

Etienne