Re: [Evolution] Changing scrolling size in message list

On Fri, 2002-10-04 at 18:00, Whil Hentzen wrote:
On Fri, 2002-10-04 at 14:13, Carl D. Blake wrote:
I would like to make the scrolling size in the message list to be one
page rather than half a page.  Can I change this?  I'm using V1.0.8.

When you say "scrolling size", what do you mean? I can think of two
possibilities:

1. You've got two panes each about a half screen in height. The top pane
is your message list and the bottom half is as much of the current
message as will fit.

If this is the case, you can type 'Q' or select View | Preview Pane to
make the bottom pane disappear and see your message list take up a full
screen.

2. When you hit page up and page down in the message list, only half of
the messages scroll past, instead of all of them ("one page vs half a
page").

If this is the case, then I don't know what to suggest, because that's
not how it works for me.

Whil

Number 2 is what I'm interested in.  My message list only scrolls half a
page when I click the left mouse button in the scrolling area.  It
scrolls by a full page when I hit page up or page down on the keyboard -
unfortunately it also changes the message you've selected.  I prefer to
have a full page scroll when I click the left mouse button in the
scrolling area.  Do you know any way to do this?

--
Carl D. Blake
Director of Engineering

Phone: 520-745-0001