Cheers

Francois

Jeff

On Wed, 2002-10-02 at 20:59, Suresh Chandrasekharan wrote:
So if the messages are moved to a folder other than /dev/null, can we have an option to just remove those
from the inbox automatically ?
I mean message headers should not be there in the inbox for after these copy/delete operation. This will
clearly help the appearence of the inbox if you receive
messages from various mailing lists and would not like these appear as strike though mails in your in box.

Thanks,
Suresh

Date: Wed, 02 Oct 2002 20:34:11 -0400
From: Jeffrey Stedfast <fejj ximian com>
Subject: Re: [Evolution] auto move
To: Suresh Chandrasekharan <Suresh Chandrasekharan Eng Sun COM>
Cc: evolution ximian com

On Wed, 2002-10-02 at 20:38, Suresh Chandrasekharan wrote:
Currently filtering only marks these mails to be moved/delted etc by overstriking, what I mean is a
menu option which if set will do an auto move for the
filtered mails to different folders selected, which I have not seen in the latest 1.1.1.99, this is
not auto expunge as it includes deletion of mails too.

Filters *do* move the messages, they don't mark them for moving. The
strike-through is because a Move is a Copy and a Delete.

Jeff