[Evolution] How do I point evo to a different location for its data?
- From: Whil Hentzen <linuxnews hentzenwerke com>
- To: evolution ximian com
- Subject: [Evolution] How do I point evo to a different location for its data?
- Date: 30 Sep 2002 20:29:51 -0500
Right now I've got Evo 1.0.6 installed on a RH7.2 box and the mail
folders are buried somewhere in the folders.
I don't want my mail on this box; I want them on a server so that I can
play around with this box (installing different distros, whatever) and
not worry about accidentally blowing my data away. If I lose this box, I
can simply reinstall and point to my server for my mail files.
1. In the first place, I can't find where the evo files are stored on
2. I can't figure out how I might point evo to a different location.
Like /mnt/q (heh).
Can this be done? If so,how?
] [Thread Prev