[Evolution] How do I point evo to a different location for its data?

Hi folks,

Right now I've got Evo 1.0.6 installed on a RH7.2 box and the mail
folders are buried somewhere in the folders.

I don't want my mail on this box; I want them on a server so that I can
play around with this box (installing different distros, whatever) and
not worry about accidentally blowing my data away. If I lose this box, I
can simply reinstall and point to my server for my mail files.

1. In the first place, I can't find where the evo files are stored on
this box.

2. I can't figure out how I might point evo to a different location.
Like /mnt/q (heh).

Can this be done? If so,how?

Thanks,

Whil