[Evolution] Outbound SMTP

Is there a way to specify the outbound SMTP port in Evolution 1.2?  I've
got two separate accounts set up in one place, but outbound TCP on port
25 is prohibited by the firewall*, and I'd like to be able to connect to
my home mail server via smtps, port 465, but can't see where I'd specify
that in the settings...

Unless it's chosen automatically somehow?

  - Damian

* This is my doing, don't ask why I'm trying to work around it, I put
the restriction there to stop outbound SMTP abuse...