[Evolution] IMAP/SSL weirdness

Sorry if this is a redundant post. All I could find are simmilar
questions and no answers.

I'm running Evolution 1.2.0 on RedHat 8.0 and have two accouns set up,
Exchange via plugin and IMAP over SSL.

No matter what I do Evolution is trying to connect to port 143 instead of
993! My server log shows the following:

Nov 28 23:29:16 chimp imapsd[19673]: imaps SSL service init from
10.0.0.149
Nov 28 23:29:16 chimp imapsd[19672]: Unable to accept SSL connection,
host=[10.0.0.149]

At first I though that default iptables setup on RedHat may be
preventing server from connecting back. But my client don't have any
firewall set up. Iptables is all on Accept.

Anybody has any clues as to why is this happening?

Thanks,

Nedim.