Re: [Evolution] Message Display Window not updating..

On Wed, 2002-11-27 at 10:29, simran wrote:
Hi All,

I have recently starting using Evolution 1.2 (and yes, it is the
greatest thing since sliced bread).

There is one minor display issue i cam across and though i'd probe the
list to see if it was a "known issue".

When i am in a folder and delete all messages in it - then go to another
folder then come back (any time later - but in the same session) - there
are no heading rows (lines showing the from, subject, date etc...) and
there should not be as i have deleted all messages, however, in the
place where the actual message is displayed, the last message i
viewed/deleted is still visible there.

I can even do a "Actions => Empty Trash" but its still there!!!
Looks like a caching issue... is it?

No not really.  This used to work, and got fixed/unfixed a couple of
times.  I think its a table widget bug, not notifying us when the cursor
has changed to 'nothing'.  Or maybe we're not listening to the event we
should be.  Its not really a showstopper though.