Re: [Evolution] Spell checker, how?

On Tue, 2002-11-26 at 19:29, Carlos M. Buj Ribas wrote:
Hi all,

could anybody eplain me how to use the spell checker with Evolution
1.2?. It looks like in the one evolution version I am using this
module is not installed or it's not working... how can I install this
module then?.

Thanks

Do you have gnome-spell-0.5-1.ximian.3 installed ? If not, then download
and install it with red-carpet or ftp from Ximian site.
Then go through the Evolution menus:

Tools->Settings->Composer Preferences->Spell Checking

HTH

Dave