[Evolution] Open embedded images inside email

Hi there,

How do I make when an email has images attached, with one-click or somehow the images will keep on
it previous image position rather than jump back to the very top of the email?

The position of the email will always jump back to the top whenever i open the image view inside
the email. Is there anyway that I can solve this problem?

=====

Thank you,

Neo Gigs
"Follow the white rabbit..."
Note: This is to addressees only, revert if wish to unload from mailing list.