Re: [Evolution] How to free up space (mbox?)

On Mon, 2002-11-25 at 16:06, Dennis Tuchler wrote:
How do I get rid of all the space taken up by deleted messages in my
In-box file, without causing problems for Evolution 1.2?  I recall I
cannot delete that file, although I can delete the mbox.* files.

So, what do I do?

--
Dennis Tuchler <tuchledj slu edu>

Either Action -> Expunge (for one folder) or Action -> Empty Trash (for
all folders).

--
Ettore Perazzoli <ettore ximian com>