[Evolution] possible bugs?

Hi,

Minor bug #1:

I've had the following situation happen a few times now, with Evolution
1.2 on Mandrake 8.2 (KDE 3.0):

If I compose and send a message using an IMAP account and the IMAP
server is down, and I receive a message on a POP account at the same
time, the message received comes in and gets put in the correct folder
(per my filters), the folders list shows an unread message in the
folder, however if I select that folder, I cannot view the message.

If I look at the mbox file for that folder, the message is there.

When the IMAP server comes up again and the message in the Outbox gets
delivered, I can then view the message that was received.

This behaviour persists even if the send times out. As long as the
message remains in the Outbox, I cannot read the message that has come
in.

Minor bug #2:

When sending/receiving to an IMAP server with SSL, if the server is
unreachable the popup message indicates that a connection cannot be made
to ports 143 and 25 (IMAP and SMTP) instead of the SSL port #s 993 and
465.

Has anyone else seen these behaviours?

Cheers,

Ross