[Evolution] Managing Lists

I have a contact list from people in my Sunday School class.
We don't use a list server, a speadsheet of names and e-mail addresses
is simply updated and sent to everyone.

I created contacts for everyone in the lists and created a category that
all these people are part of.

I then created a list contact and had the evolution contact manager sort
by category and dragged all the contacts onto the list.

Works very well - except it seems every few weeks someone changes their
e-mail.

When I change the e-mail address of the contact, though - the contact
list does not get auto updated - so I have to find the contact in that
list, delete the old one, and then drag the person onto it again.

Is there a better way to do this?
I would like to be able to just change the primary e-mail in the
person's contact profile and have any lists that person is on
auto-updated.

What happens is the list starts out alphabetical, not difficult to deal
with when I need to delete a e-mail from the list - but when I then drag
their contact with the updated e-mail onto the list, it gets put at the
bottom. New people added to the list also appear at bottom.

The order in the list then becomes non alphabetical over time, which
adds to the problem of having to update more than one component.

I *really* would like to be able to just update a contact and have any
lists that contact is on automagically updated.

I have a list for this Sunday School class, a list for personal, a list
for family, etc. and some people are on more than one contact list.

Thanks for any suggestions.