[Evolution] Sharing mails

Hi

I have evolution 1.2.0 installed on my box.
Now my dad wants to use evolution as well and share our emails.
I just thought of making a symlink from his evolution folder to mine and works just great - except for the fact that evolution makes cearten files read and write for me and for my ONLY!

Each time I run evolutio, there are certain files that my dad cannot read (and the other way around is also the case). The files are:
- camel-cert.db
- config.xmldb
- private (folder)

What do I do to let my dad acces my mails.

I do not want him to type a password - if I can help it - And certanly not mine!!!!

~Jørn Christensen