[Evolution] Thanks

Hello,

I have been using Evolution for some time now and I really like this
software. Like most people I upgraded to 1.2 and everything went ok.
Thanks also to the people on the list who posted tips to avoid
installation issues.

I have the impression (no figures) that this new release is working
faster than the 1.0.8, for example when retrieving/sending mails via
pop/smtp.

So Thanks to all people who have been working on this great application!

Just in case it is not logged yet, I will mention that the settings
window does not display the item properly (see attached screen shot).

Also some texts (in menu or screens) are not translated in French (i.e.
settings), how can I help ?

Regards,
Cyril