Re: [Evolution] IMAP folders Subscribe to Folders doesn't work

On Thu, 2002-11-21 at 06:25, John Locke wrote:
I found this menu, but my server isn't listed.

Kooky. I added another IMAP account, and the new account appeared in the
list. Maybe this is an artifact of upgrading from the previous version
of Evolution.

I deleted the main IMAP account and reinstalled it, and now it's there.

I also had a problem getting to my inbox: when I clicked it, the right
pane said "This folder cannot contain messages."

This probably means you weren't subscribed to it.  We just patched 1.2
to address this.

I managed to work around this by selecting "Override Server Name
Spaces", restarting evolution, then de-selecting it.

Now it's all working again.

Thanks,
John