Re: [Evolution] calendar

On Wed, 2002-11-20 at 08:28, Henry Meyerding wrote:
Since upgrading to the current version of Evolution, I get the following
error message every time I click the Schedule icon:

      The Evolution component that handles folders of the type        "calendar"
has unexpectedly quit.  You will need to quit         Evolution and restart in
order to access that data again.

What do I need to do to have a functioning calendar again?

there have been incompatible changes in the calendar, so you need to
make sure no old components are running. Just run 'killev' and then
restart evolution. Everything should work again.

cheers
--
Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo ximian com>