[Evolution] Compose window...

Hi,

Three questions about the compose window in 1.2. Is there any way to:

1) remove the "On whatever date, whoever wrote:" message when replying
to a message, other than obviously simply deleting it from the window.
I'm not in the habit of having a message like that on my replies, so I
am manually removing it every single time.

someone probably worked pretty hard on the selection mechanism so that
the quoting character ">" does not get highlighted when the text
associated with it is selected. I personally prefer an editor where what
I see is what I get - I select the quoting character, it gets
highlighted rather than it mysteriously being selected with no feedback.

3) not remove the replyee's signature (quoted) in a reply. It's text in
the original message, why remove it? At least make this an option.

While I think 1.2 is GREAT in a lot of ways, I think it introduced a
bunch of features in the compose window to make it more "whizz-bang",
which it really didn't need. A "no whizz-bang" option in the settings
window would be great...

Thanks!

Ross