Re: [Evolution] Upgrading to Evolution 1.2 via Red Hat 8, no RedCarpet

On Tue, 2002-11-19 at 10:12, Daryl Manning wrote:
I noticed a lot of people have mentioned that they are using Evo 1.2
with RH 8 even though Ximian Desktop is not "officially" supporting it.

I am using apt to manage my RH8 install. I was wondering if anyone had a
non-beta apt repository (someone had a beta but I was hoping for the
released version) or the rpms and required dependencies available to
make Evo 1.2 work in RH8.

Try this added to your sources file:-
  rpm http://zeniiia.linux.org.uk/pub/apt-rpm/ ximian-redhat-8.0-i386/ximian gnome

BTW I knocked this up as my first experiments with apt repositories  -
let me know if it works, let me know if I broek it.

        Nigel.
--
[ Nigel Metheringham           Nigel Metheringham InTechnology co uk ]