Re: [Evolution] Evolution: Messages In triplicate!

have you checked your filters to make sure they aren't the cause of the
duplication?

how are you "downloading" messages? pop? local mail spool? imap?

if pop:
  - does your server support CAPA and UIDL?
  - if not, we md5sum the headers (TOP <id> 0) - are they the same each
time you hit send&receive? you will have to check by hand.

if movemail (aka local mail delivery):
  - are you hitting cancel? if you do that, then the import from
~/evolution/local/Inbox/movemail.0 file aborts until the next timke you
check mail, which means it will start from the beginning again.
  - along the same lines, is there a bug that evolution can't parse?

if imap:
  well, if you are getting duplicates in imap then it definitely isn't
an evolution bug.

Jeff