[Evolution] Can't open mail folders in 1.2

I just upgrade to 1.2 via Red Carpet (Red Hat 7.2).  Now I am unable to
select any mail folders.  This affects both local folders (non-mail folders
like Contacts and Calendar are fine) and remote folders (IMAP from Exchange
5.5).  If I select one of those folders, the selection immediately switches
back to the folder I had selected previously.

I'd thought that this might be due to folder subscription, but then I
wouldn't expect it to affect local folders.  And I am unable to get to
"Tools->Subscribe to Folders" without selecting a mail folder first.  If I
attempt to create a new mail message through the toolbar or menu, nothing
happens.  I tried tossing my ~/evolution directory and reinstalling the RPM,
but that didn't have any effect.

I may be missing something obvious, but I'm basically stuck at this point.
Any suggestions would be appreciated.