Re: [Evolution] evolution-mail crashes on 'Save Custom View'.

this was submitted multiple times already today...

Jeff

On Tue, 2002-11-12 at 22:52, Michael-John Anthony wrote:
Greetings all,

I have an issue with Custom Views in Evolution.

To reproduce:
1) Add a column to the mail table (such as 'Due By')
2) View -> Current View -> Save Custom View
3) Select 'Replace Existing View' .
4) Select 'Messages'.

Evolution chugs for a second and evolution-mail crashes: ("The Evolution component that handles folders of
type "mail" has unexpectedly quit...")

With Debug mode on:

gal_view_collection_set_nth_view: 264e40
set_prop path: /commands/custom_view
gal_view_instance_set_current_view_id: view_id set to Messages
gal_view_instance_set_current_view_id: view_id set to Messages
gal_view_instance_set_current_view_id: view_id set to Messages
gal_view_instance_set_current_view_id: view_id set to Messages
gal_view_instance_set_current_view_id: view_id set to Messages
gal_view_instance_set_current_view_id: view_id set to Messages
gal_view_instance_set_current_view_id: view_id set to Messages
gal_view_instance_set_current_view_id: view_id set to Messages

The last message loops about 200 times before evolution-mail crashes.

If there's anything else you guys need (such as pointing me to bugzilla and saying 'Log it!'), let me know.

Cheers,

   -- Michael-John.