Re: [Evolution] Signatures: how to turn off
- From: David Hoover <karma deadmoose com>
- To: John Schmidt <jschmidt amis com>
- Cc: Evolution list <evolution ximian com>
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] Signatures: how to turn off
- Date: 12 Nov 2002 14:09:59 -0800
On Tue, 2002-11-12 at 13:47, John Schmidt wrote:
How can I permanently turn off Signatures?
In my Tools -> Settings menu, I've got nothing
in the Composer Preferences -> Signatures box,
yet it keeps sticking one in.
The only way I can turn off Signatures is to
click on the "Autogenerated" button and switch it
It's a per-account setting, since it's quite likely you'd want different
signatures depending on what your account is, so Tools -> Settings ->
Then edit your account, and on the first tab (Identity) at the bottom is
"Default Signature" which you can set to "None" if you want.
David Hoover <karma deadmoose com>
] [Thread Prev