Re: [Evolution] Signatures: how to turn off

On Tue, 2002-11-12 at 13:47, John Schmidt wrote:
How can I permanently turn off Signatures?

In my Tools -> Settings menu, I've got nothing
in the Composer Preferences -> Signatures box,
yet it keeps sticking one in.

The only way I can turn off Signatures is to
click on the "Autogenerated" button and switch it
to none.

It's a per-account setting, since it's quite likely you'd want different
signatures depending on what your account is, so Tools -> Settings ->
Mail Accounts

Then edit your account, and on the first tab (Identity) at the bottom is
"Default Signature" which you can set to "None" if you want.

--
David Hoover <karma deadmoose com>