[Evolution] 1.2

Hi,

Just upgraded to 1.2, and it looks very very nice so far!

I'm having one problem, which I also had with 1.0.8, namely text that I
believe should be bolded - current selection in menus and things like
the number of messages in the folder (new, selected, total), the folder
name and back/forward buttons above the folders list - are actually in
white text instead.

This is very difficult to read with a light grey background. Even worse
in menus as when you scroll over a choice (before selecting it), you
cannot actually read what choice you have selected!

I'm running KDE 3.0.2 on Mandrake 8.2. I upgraded Evolution with red
carpet and upgraded everything involved.

Thanks!

Ross
--
Ross Parker <parker911 shaw ca>