Re: [Evolution] 1.2 and document attachments

and what i would like is the ability to have all the email (including
attachements) downloaded when i put evolution in offline mode. Currently
it only syncs all the headers. Even when i download a msg if it has an
attachment it wont show in the offline mode (but the msg files are
stored on my system???)